Sunday 10 June 2007

Yoga

I wanted to add a note about Yoga because it is such an important part of both John and my lives.

It helps keep me fit and flexible, but also helps me focus and has a mental calming effect. The beauty of it is that it does not matter what age you are, everyone can enjoy and benefit - from the young to the old and everyone in between!

Our fellow yoga'ers are Sandy and Andrew - but we will miss them terribly when they leave for the US at the end of the year!

At the moment, our teacher is Cassandra McGann who practices Ashtanga yoga. She does a type of yoga that is very strong, yet flexible and calming. If you are interested she can be contacted at cassandra_mcgann@hotmail.com.

She also teachers at the Boy Charlton Pool on a Saturday morning - see http://www.yogabc.net/. The other teaches at BC are also very good.

I encourage anyone and everyone to make it part of their life...