Friday 22 June 2007

Italy by pictures #1

Its a little cooler this morning, but the locals assure me it will be hot again - yay!

Yesterday was a cracker at the beach, and today its off to see more sights for me. I am more confident with driving on the wrong side of the road now, so I am going to venture further around the lake (as I chant stay to the right, stay to the right, stay to the right...)....

The good news in the sailing arena is that yesterday John made some progress with the sailing - he is not too far off the pace up wind (provided he hikes!), and downwind he assures me that its 4 minutes between summersaults instead of 2 minutes - this is progress.

Oops. Technical issues. Cant add all pics yet... Will update with all the others when we get home.

In the mean time, there are places to see in Italy!



The beach at Monterosso on the Cinque Terra where we spent some time soaking up sun!







On our 12km walk between the towns at Cinque Terra - the view was spectacular!









Our trip to the beautiful Portofino...












Torbole on Lake Garda where we are staying and the regatta is being held...





Relaxing on the beach at Torbole on Lake Garda where I can even watch the racing!

No comments: