Sunday 10 June 2007

A WIN!!


Finally! I come through with the goods (again). Yes, it is true, I won Settlers... right under Andrew's nose. However, I give it to him - a cracking dinner of roast chook!

It has been an entertaining evening. Apart from winning Settlers (did I mention that?), Andrew and Sandy have set up a Blog too. So consequently Andrew has been going Blog mad!

I assisted with my expert blogging skills and being photographer so Andrew could get that one Ethan Hawk photo - smashing (check it out! http://andrewandsandy.blogspot.com/).

A little unhappy that we will miss out on next Sunday night's Andrew dinner and smashing them all in Settlers!!!!!!!!!!! Again!!!

However, it's not all bad because we will be in ITALY!! YAY!! SOOOO excited. Only 2 more days of work then the big flight, then Italia!!!

Later.

No comments: