Saturday 10 May 2008

Off the Air

Yep, that's been me. Off the air. Working. Head down as they say (I hate the rest of that expression).

Anyway, the mayhem at work should hopefully begin to normalise soon.... hopefully. After 15 May we will be dealing with the stragglers and trying to finish off the season. Then it's into the new financial year.

Enough about work (even though that's pretty much all I have been doing!).

SailingBits.com is coming along which is great! Keeps us interested and we have more new products to add too! Exciting stuff.

We are also on the count-down to going to Weymouth UK at the end of June... that 'holiday' can't come soon enough. It's been a long and exhausting year. I can see the light at the end of that tunnell now...

My parents have also moved to the country so I am trying to get up there at least once a month to see them, get away and ride my horses. It's just too far for me to drive on my own after an exhausting week at work, so I have been lucky enough to travel with various friends and family (because yes, John goes sailing every spare minute of every day... lucky me!).

Getting way to the country is good for the heart. And being. I wish I could get away more often!

Anyway, a reminder that (because I am the Media Officer), The CST Composites 2008 International Moth World Championships will be held in Weymouth UK between 5th and 11th July 2008. I will be there so be sure to tune in for updates!

No comments: